About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Still traveling, but back to blogging


I'm currently in Belgium - Antwerp, and having a blast. This country is abound with frites, chocolate and beer. This picture is actually in Vlissingen. Lovely... For those of you that still visit, I'm compiling a bunch of interesting new things to tell you about. Thanks for being patient.

t

1 musings:

I'm from Belgium!! Love the chocolate! I just found your blog through blog catalog. Pls visit mine when possible: www,bluamaryllis.wordpress.com. It's joyful too. :)
Best of luck.
Maryse

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More