About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Year Round Relief For All Your Bits and Pieces

I really hate having dry, itchy skin. One brand I think is the bee's knees is Carol's Daughter. They have an amazing array of all natural products for all your bits and pieces. I have listed a few that I've tried, but won't focus so much on the scent since that's subjective. Enjoy! (graphic courtesy of Carol's Daughter and special thanks to their pr!)

Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo with Sea Moss. Not only do I love the smell, but the peppermint oil left my scalp feeling pleasantly tingly and refreshed. I've had problems with other shampoos, but this one lathers up immediately and rinses great.

Gentle Face Wash is very delicate and non irritating on the skin.

Body Cleansing Gel is softens the skin and rinses cleanly.

Shea Souffle makes a great lightweight moisturizer for those who have normal to dry skin.

Their Body Butter is incredibly emollient and works best for people who enjoy oils as opposed to creams.

Lemon and Rose Hand Cream is a great cold weather soother for the hands. I also use it on my feet!

Bath and Body Oil can be sprinkled into bath water or applied sparingly to the skin after bath or shower.

Sea Salt Scrub - Wow! Removes flaky skin and leaves you with happy skin!

Last but not least, the Sandalwood Vanilla Bar Soap has a wonderful spicy scent that transports to another world.

1 musings:

Hey Gina! Was re-reading your interview and realized that I want to come to your dinner party. And we should go dancing sometime.
It's always fun to check in over here to see who you're interviewing and reading your product reviews.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More