About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Every Day Is Day

The lovely Donna at Donna B. Miller has a wonderful blog for the digital artist in all of us. I found her via this talisman she made for Patti at 37days. It's basically a reminder to us that we should see each day as the gift it is and do our best to not complain. I love this idea and am trying to take it up. Thanks so much Donna for your contribution to making this life more positive and joyful!

1 musings:

I firmly believe in never underestimating the value of the one day you're in. You should, of course, plan, aspire, dream of the future, but never "look past" the one you're in.

That's my take in any case.

I was wondering if you take requests to do one of your interviews. I've done lots and lots of interviews, but don't get on teh other side often.

Finally, I wanted to ask if you're point your camera out the window and share the view

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More