About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gonzo Gratitude

Today I'm participating in the Gonzo Gratitude Carnival fellow blogger Kilroy's site (who I'm also doing an interview with). I think it's an especially timely theme being that it's Valentine's Day eve and so many people are torturing themselves with the thought that something is missing from their lives. I for one try to express gratitude to the universe everyday so here's my special V day list: having the blanket all to myself, eating Count Chocula for breakfast, lunch AND dinner if I want, blasting disco during long bubble baths, having the option of being as unwashed and funky until I offend myself, watching all the romantic comedies and Jane Austen series I want as many times as I want, not having to negotiate/compromise when I really don't want to, having the time to myself to really explore who I am and who I want to be, having the opportunity to use this blog to meet people I never would have, the crunch of snow that has the consistency of a frozen pepsi slurpee. What are you grateful for today? (graphic courtesy of The Gonzo Papers)

0 musings:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More