About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Art & Soul Retreat 2008

"Art & Soul is a paper, fabric, jewelry and fiber arts retreat taught by internationally recognized instructors." This is their 6th year hosting it. Take your pick from California, Oregon, Virginia or Italy - or if you have the funds, indulge in all! (graphic and quote courtesy of Art & Soul)

2 musings:

Hi GB. Looks like you get to be the oh. so. lucky. person to interview me for The Great Interview Experiment. I just wanted to pop in and give you my current blog, my previous blog and my email addy.
current blog: http://tragedy-strikes.blogspot.com
former blog:
http://noahsfarm.spaces.live.com
email:
tragedystrikes@hotmail.com
Happy reading, try not to fall asleep. :)

Hello GB. What is your email address so I can interview you? Let me know. I already have some questions written. I'm excited about this project.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More