About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's a Girl To Do?

Be still my heart... 10 weeks of Jane Austen! PBS is doing a series titled "The Complete Jane Austen" that has already begun to air, but cheer up my pets - there are still 8 more blissful weeks to go. Persuasion was achingly poignant and I wait with bated breath for the less popular Northanger Abbey which is on this Sunday.

1 musings:

Thanks for the post to let us know! I found your blog on Blogs by Women bloggers and am glad I did!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More