About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Easter Greetings

I was just surfing some of my favorite sites and came across these cheery hand towels. While I don't love doing dishes, I can't help wondering whether it might be just a little more fun with these dishtowels... They're located at Warmbiscuit.com (graphic courtesy of Warmbiscuit.com)

0 musings:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More