About

I'm passionate about finding and sharing ideas that feed creativity and inspiration in this weary world. Because we're so surrounded with illusion and lies, I hope this blog will help others in their quest to get a bit closer to the truth. I'd also like to say that opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily mine or those featured here. Oh, and if you choose to use any images/words from this site, kindly obtain permission from all relevant parties and add the necessary links and references.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Are You Nobody Too?

As someone who does interviews, I completely appreciated this nifty cool idea. Citizen of the month is conducting The Great Interview Experiment. Neil, the owner of the site brought up the concept that I live by: everyone's life is interesting, not just the lives of people we see in the media. The way it works is that each person that signs up, interviews the person after them and gets interviewed by the person in ahead of them. I was just interviewed by Robin at Montana Moonshine and just sent my questions off to Zookeeper at Tragedy Strikes the Same Place Twice. Come join the conga line! (graphic courtesy of citizen of the month)

0 musings:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More